Entry 326 - We Perceive What We Believe

9/30/24

I often tell people the quantum physics principle that the observer and the observed are the same, and how that correlates to how they view their current reality. If I only read what they read and followed their journey, there is a high chance I could believe how they believe. However, if they read what I read and joined me on my spiritual journey, there is a high chance they would see the world how I see it.

Perception is dependent on experience, and having experience in only one area while remaining ignorant in others leaves a lot of unknowns and confusion for people. Not only that, but people are afraid to go out and explore what is foreign territory because it might compromise their current beliefs or make them question and doubt, and that could be their worst fear — something drawing them away from a faith that promises hellfire for those who stray from the grips of that particular religion, or reincarnation, or another form of punishment specific to that religion.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Journal Discourse 84

Journal Discourse 81

Journal Discourse 83