Entry 315 - I Love Discovering Patterns in Life

9/30/20

I love catching the little patterns in my life. I love seeing good patterns become habitual and bad patterns leave me. I love seeing the good patterns and how they relate to me. Such as, why are most of my closest friends in service-related careers? Why are so many of my friends Leos? Why do I love adventures? Why do I value quality time and words over other love languages? Why do I value what I value? 

Why do I prioritize what I prioritize? How do I make people feel? Why did I react in that way when this happened? Could I have reacted in a better way? If so, how? Is this really a problem, or is my brain making it into one? Thinking about these things, becoming aware of how we are, who is around us, how we react, where we’re going and how we’re spending our time are great ways to raise our own awareness and break our conditioned mindsets to create better and new ones. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Journal Discourse 84

Journal Discourse 81

Journal Discourse 83