Journal Discourse 79

--
January 15th 2023

There’s a difference between spiritualizing life by moralizing and immoralizing daily matters and living life in such as way that uproots preconceived notions of what is considered bad and good by the religious.

One intends to force morality into life inorganically according to the group think of the religious group and the other intends to live life more freely and harm free according to universal principles of life.

The latter does not mean you live life without morality, but rather that you live beyond the cut and dry staples of what each religious group considers moral and immoral.

The latter means you go to the essence of what true morality points to, whether someone’s actions cause harm or healing. It does not seek to go beyond that universal essence of morality.

It does not puff up the essence with unnecessary doctrines and concepts that clutter and confuse the mind.

It does not go beyond the essence to instill unnecessary fear, guilt and shame.

It teaches, but within the scope of the present moment. It does not drag out punishments from past actions that require more harm. It creates a loving environment for one to learn and then it moves on.

Spiritual or religious morality that goes beyond the essence of asking, “Does this harm or does this help” creates more unnecessary concepts and more unnecessary concepts create more unnecessary limits.

The obvious essence of murder is that is hurts. It doesn’t take an intelligent mathematician to know that. Spiritualized or religious morality gives clauses and reasons why to see an immoral action as a moral action based on a mental concept or belief they believed into.

They might say, “Well God told us to kill you all because he said it’s OUR land, not yours.” And so to them, now the belief to harm has become a moral obligation in the sight of their belief. See how beliefs outside of the obvious essence of “Does this harm or does this help?” creates unnecessary confusion and pain?

It is better, as in it is less harmful, for someone to be an atheist because they much more likely are to see things as they obviously are, rather than a devout follower of a religion who uses their mental concepts of their religion to steal, kill and destroy.

Atheists and agnostics are less prone to this sort of spiritual and religious manipulation of morality. That’s an obvious given. They are not peer pressured into submitting to the group think of religious beliefs of morality that rest on baseless facts supported by leaders within that religion because they already question the validity of each religion based on universal principles of reality.

Atheists and agnostics are much more likely to question the status quo rather than to give up universally understood morality for a religious groups idea of morality. So in Short, be more like atheists and agnostics when it comes to morality. Stop believing in these religion’s puffed up dirtied version of morality which causes people to do heinous acts of harm in the name of their religion and their God.

--

January 16th 2023

I used to be afraid of “it”
I remember driving up to my second 10 day silent meditation retreat…
While listening to music I saw it in my inner eye
The “Big Me” which is so vast it couldn’t all be contained in this “little me” of my body.
I remember thinking, “How vast…? How far does it go??? When does it end???”
I’ve heard countless times we’re all infinite and multidimensional in nature, but realizing it through experiencing that moment is a whole other thing.
It’s like the difference between reading a story about a boy on a bike with a jet engine and being the boy on that bike with a jet engine.
It was so powerful, so vast, so infinite I was genuinely scared.
So holy, so divine, so perfect it shocked me.
Ever since that moment, that “Big Me” is here.
I don’t know how to explain it.
Kyglo is a part of something much more vast ,which I oftentimes label “Big Me” or Oversoul, and sometimes I switch perspectives if I’m in tune to do so.
It’s true euphoria to realize your vastness in the midst of your daily life.

--

I was reading a Quantum Physics magazine where it was talking about how a new experiment unleashed the powerful new notion that the future can affect the present moment.

A few days later, I was driving in my car listening to a song called “Paradise” by Bazzi and I saw in my third eye, the future version of me showing others on Youtube as I was going through an ego death process of dealing with my old shadows and dissolving them with love. I was saying “I forgive you, I love you, I let it go” and quite literally I was glowing in that flash forward.

Even though it was technically something in my mind's eye I was observing, not physically real at that moment, in that present moment while I was driving, my body from head to toe was buzzing, pulsating and vibrating with beautiful energy percolating all throughout. I felt so much euphoria and energy enter me after seeing that visual and thought, “Wow future me is really affecting present me!”

--

The brain is like a computer system. The more one is aware of their programs, the more likely they can fix “bad programs” (habits) by rewriting them to be less harmful and more beneficial.

--

January 20th

I noticed the only time I start to pray is when I feel separate from the rest of my Self. I pray when I believe in the illusion of division and that I need to ask in order to receive. I pray when I do not believe in my inherent oneness with my Allness.

When I do feel one with my Oversoul, I remember the act of any cause and effect (ask and you will receive) is meant to make sense for those still to some degree, identified with the ego's belief in separation. So the teachers who encourage their followers to pray, I believe do so knowing it is a step up to teach these people that they can ask and receive because they are worthy to receive. This is an upgrade to more harmful beliefs that sustain former insecurities of not being able to receive because people assume they are too sinful to receive.

The next step up from those beliefs of cause and effect is to realize that all time is Now. Any before and after, cause and effect, is a perspective within time. But once one realizes that they are more than time... Once they realize they stand inside and outside of time at the same time, then there is no need to rely on cause and effect patterns to receive what you need.

--

Each belief system lives in our brain as a vibration.

--
January 20th

When other people are projecting onto someone else, a person can get triggered if that persons projection triggers their past trauma, insecurities, or past memories where they were hurt in a similar way.

It's important to remember the domino affect of how one trigger can ignite another trigger. How a tiny flame can be the trigger that destroys a whole forest.

--

January 21st 2023

The idea of enlightenment being the total dissolution of the ego doesn’t make sense to me. Each person exists as a person because of their ego. In psychoanalytic terms, their ego is responsible for making them able to live, interact, relate and experience a human life.

Personally I believe enlightenment is simply a switch in “who is in charge of the human vessel.” Before, the Self thought it was the ego and the ego ran the human. Once “enlightenment” is experienced, then the Self is once again in charge and the ego is in the back seat.

Once again, the ego is what allows us to play in this universe as humans in physical bodies. It isn’t something to demonize. The person who does demonize the ego has not healed or taken responsibility for their own attachment and identification with the ego, or what I like to relate as a “software program” that allows human life to be explored.

Taking full responsibility for one’s past identification with the ego is also the release of unconscious identification because one has become aware of unconscious identified programs, regained self-awareness by realizing they are more than these temporary programs.

--

Any linear cause and effect is an illusion upheld by the brain. The outer is a reflection of the inner.

--

Men should worship women until they are free from the patriarchy.

--

You know how people charge necklaces during rituals? I do this thing where i charge my body so when people think of me it helps them.

--

January 25th

When people say God/Source/I Am/ Self has no memory, I would argue no. I believe it’s not that Source doesn’t have no memory, but rather that Source has all memory.

For how could Source be All That Is and then deny the memory of All That is?

I think similar to our ego, the Self has the ability to identify or to not identify with memory, but to say it doesn’t have something is to imply that memory is not a part of All That Is. However logically, that doesn’t make sense because memory is, so naturally it is a part of All That Is.

I believe there is a great recorder in each system of reality. For humans, the great recorder of memory is our brains, for the Earth, the great recorded of memory for all living things on this Earth, including the Earth, is the geo-magnetic field. For the Solar System, I believe it is the Sun. All this memory continues upward and then the great memory of this world seen billions of light years from another perspective, might view our galaxy as DNA in a similar contained field of matter similar to how our body containes trillions of cells. There are probably trillions of beautiful shapes of memory systems we have never even fathomed within the universe that would wreck us positively with tears of joy if we ever witnessed their existence.

--

January 26th 2023

Physics isn’t for the faint hearted. It requires people to use their brain to think, unlike religion which oftentimes more than not, discourages critical thinking.

--

January 27th 2023

I wear my hormonal acne as a badge of honor. My body’s changing everyday and I love that for myself, I embrace that for myself, and I accept that for myself.

--

January 28th 2023

The I

I had an interesting experience before meditating. The ‘theme’ for today has been “surrender” because I think there is a hold the ego has over me in places where I thought I surrendered fully, but I haven’t yet.

When I was meditating, I felt my Oversoul come in. It’s almost like when I’m not focused on a thought, belief, memory, positionality, personality, person, etc, I inhabit more of myself, or others would say the Self, the aspect of you that is so much greater than you but also you at the same time. I like to say it’s like we are the index finger, and the hand and everything else connected to the hand is the OverSoul, and then everything beyond the OverSoul is the Over OverSoul, and it is the Self encompassing itSelf onward towards infinity.

So when I hold that state beyond positionalities, something interesting happens. Time stops. Space stops. I’m floating in a river bed of Myself. No where to go. No one to be. Nothing to do. Just be. It’s a sacred, divine moment of Being in the midst of being (Capital B represents Being beyond the form and lower case b represents being within form).

--

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Journal Discourse 84

Journal Discourse 81

Journal Discourse 83