Entry 301 - All I Need is God

February 25th 2020

People may wonder, “Aren’t you worried about not having your vine fame to help you with your acting career?”

My response is, “I trust the timing in all things. I don’t want to force anything. I wasn’t ready to ride that wave fully when I was 16, so I didn’t. Some people are, but I definitely wasn’t. I’ll blow up if and when I’m supposed to blow up. Not when it’s best for me solely, but if and when it’s best for the world, and so I don’t choose if or when that happens, I leave it up to the universe and continue to do what I love. If and when that aligns to happen, it will happen. No need to force my hand, no need to chase after it, I just simply be and that being will translate into what is best for all of humanity.

If I try to force it, it won’t be organic. It’ll be artificial. Maybe it exists, but not at the best capacity if it were solely organic and came about by natural means. So no need to push. No need to force. I just focus on doing what I love every single day, and eventually someone will come along and appreciate my work and want to share it. The goal isn’t to accumulate quantity, but to have the work and words and actions I do affect as many lives as possible at the deepest level possible to encourage people to not give up and live their lives as authentic as they can. I don’t have to worry, I simply ride the wave given to me by God.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Journal Discourse 84

Journal Discourse 81

Journal Discourse 83