The Stranger That Feels Like Home

Sometimes you’re intrigued by someone... Not in a sexually attracted way, but in a “I feel like we’ve met before. I feel like our souls know each other. Even though we literally just met, I just can’t help but have a feeling this isn’t the first time I’ve been in your presence.” It sounds strange, but there seems to be a pull or an attractive force deeper than any type of relationship.

Almost as if our meeting was designed to happen. Almost like it was planned before we experienced it. Almost as if this was both of our goals, before we chose to forget. Now I’m standing in front of you, looking into the eyes of a supposed stranger and all I feel is home. A stranger that I feel a strangely undeniable connection, even though we apparently just met. And you’re telling me that isn’t sus?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Journal Discourse 84

Journal Discourse 81

Journal Discourse 83