No Fear Left to Feel

How do I feel you may ask?

I don’t think any one word could fully encapsulate the way I feel. I’ve reached a powerful level of freedom that young Ky Ky only dreamed could be possible. I no longer allow society, culture, family, friends or religion to define me. I no longer value other people’s experiences over my own. I no longer place other people’s opinions over my own. I no longer conform to get people to like me. I am who I am and if people don’t like that, there’s no problem. I have no worries that they will be able to find the door and find someone they do appreciate as would I do the same. 

I see the world that I interact with around me as a reflection of my inner state. Where I live, my career, my friends, and so forth are all constantly reflecting how I am within. I no longer take people projecting negative emotions as personal attacks. I understand it stems from a place that needs to be healed and so I’m able to have love and compassion for them rather than judgement and defensiveness. 

I know who I was, who I am, and where I’m going. I remember my past lives that have been integral in reminding me of why I have the talents I have today. I remember why I’m here, and where I’m going and what I must focus on while I’m here. I am incredibly focused and determined to accomplish my mission. To attain the highest form of enlightenment, to revolutionize the world through igniting the full power of this Christ consciousness which is within, and allowing myself to be fully expressive of my deepest truth at all times and accepting everyone’s deepest truth for who they truly are, regardless of what the outside may seem like.

I am in constant connection with the divine, my spirit guides and guardian angels. I am in constant communion with God and all my holy brothers and sisters on this planet. I am aware of the status and state of this planet and I am here to protect it, help it heal, and help those who hurt it heal as well. I am here for everyone. I am everyone and everyone is me. We are all one by the very nature of being in God and from God. Oneness is our birthright, connectedness is our deepest reality. 

I fear nothing, for fear itself has lost its grip. I realize fear is only meaningful if I give it meaning, otherwise it’s as illusive as the object I see right in front of me. Only able to cause pain if I allow it to, and completely powerless when I choose for it to not be able to. I am the master of my own ship, the captain of my own sails. I lead and I follow. I teach and I learn. I practice daily balance in all my thoughts, words and deeds and hope to express that balance as much as possible. I hope to help the world in every possible area every day. I will not remain silent. I will do what I set out to do.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Journal Discourse 84

Journal Discourse 81

Journal Discourse 83