The Gaze of God

As I look up at the night sky
And see each light twinkling brightly and passionately
I’m reminded of my own bodily existence 
The temporary meets the temporary 
Then as I look deeper with my presence focused more in the present moment 
I realize energy like a silver cord connects all with all with unending accuracy for eternity
As I stare at the form I realize my own formless
I remember the tiny earth encapsulated by this sheet of black and speckled lights is but one of infinite myriads reflecting my multidimensional self right back to me
The oneness and the one
The left and the right
The up and the down
The light and the dark
All and in all as all That is All
And then as I stare at the universe; as the universe, I stare back at myself.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Journal Discourse 84

Journal Discourse 81

Journal Discourse 83