Friendships: Sometimes You Have To Let Go

It may seem sad because a lot of times people can’t be what I want them to be to me, and I can’t be what they want me to be to them. Maybe they have expectations of me giving to them constantly but I cannot give and receive so little back and have such imbalance in my relationships. I strive for harmony and a balance between taking and receiving and that type of friendship does not afford the balance I look for. 


Maybe they are completely oblivious to that, but I am everything in a friend and more. Or maybe I can’t be what they need. They would like someone to talk to, to confide in, to be there for them, but again I can’t be what they need because I already have too much on my plate and vice versa. Trust the universe and let it take you on the path that is most beneficial for you and those around you. You realistically cannot be everything to everyone in this one body, so don’t feel bad for that. The universe will bring them someone else to fulfill the role they are looking to be fulfilled in their lives. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Journal Discourse 84

Journal Discourse 81

Journal Discourse 83