Entry #31 - Lesson on Painfully Hard Trials

One thing I've learned very intensely is the hardest trials tend to create the biggest lessons and the largest growth in our lives. If you were to tell me what I was going to go through, I wouldn't believe you. I couldn't believe you. I couldn't fathom the pain I would have to endure, and I wouldn't think I'd make it.

But that's the beauty of God. At the end of your rope, God's hand is outstretched to you. He doesn't leave you broken and abandoned. He walks beside you. He takes care of you. He heals you. What you couldn't survive, God helped you survive. He holds you in ways you won't even realize until you return to Him. Through doctors, through family members, through friends, through angels. He's in the midst of all your healing and makes sure you're taken care of.

He completely understands the pain you feel and will never abandon you. He'll get you through it and one day your trial might be part of someone else's life-line. It'll be their motivation to know that if you got through what you did, then they can get through what they're going through and be okay.

I sit here in absolute awe of what God helped me get through. Though some of the trials I went through I wouldn't wish on my worst enemy, I am thankful for the hard but much needed lessons I've learned and how these trials have increased my desire to improve radiating God's love and reflect God's glory. In the end, my goal is that I want the world to know how truly awesome God is and to be aware how much He loves everyone. Without Him, I absolutely would not be who I am today, so if I have anything to boast in at all, I boast in God.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Journal Discourse 84

Journal Discourse 81

Journal Discourse 83