Entry 164: On a Mountain God Answers

While looking off into the mountains in silence and in prayer to God, a question was proposed:

How would my life be different if I shifted everything in my life to be filled with passionate, vulnerable, and deep love in everything I say and do?

At that moment, I realized God speaks in the silence everything we need to know, we just have to be willing to listen and courageous enough to take the advice He gives.

So I plan to shift everything I say and do to be filled with a deep, passionate and caring love for all mankind and nature, regardless of any circumstance.

I don't want to get in the way of its beautiful transformations, but instead be a part of the movement of Love on this Earth. 

Therefore, I welcome all love from the Most High God and pray that I can bless everyone and everything I'm in contact with, with this amazing Love. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Journal Discourse 84

Journal Discourse 81

Journal Discourse 83