Entry 165: Choosing Your Perception

12/27/19

I was contemplating the different perspectives in the Bible, the different ways each author says 'salvation' comes through. Whether by actions, by faith, by working and how their perception is framed within each denomination in Christianity. 

How some denominations (Catholic) take certain verses to express how one is saved while another denomination (Baptists) says it is a different way by emphasizing different verses, and how they all make sense in the grand scheme of life. Then I thought, well Peter talks about trials, problems, and so on but then Eckhart Tolle talks about the only problems we have are the problems we personally create. 

So who is right? Are they both right? If they're both built off of personal experience, then can they both be different and both be right? Can you have one mentality and be okay and also have another mentality and be alright? It's not wrong to see yourself as the victim and accept Peter's words as facts, but why would I do that when I can elevate my consciousness and choose to see nothing as problems besides what I call a problem? Is me changing my awareness of what people call 'problems' evil? 

I'm not trying to say I'm better, but that my perception of life is just different. I'm not saying one is right or wrong, but because I choose to have a perception that is different, I feel liberated with that elevated perception. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Journal Discourse 84

Journal Discourse 81

Journal Discourse 83