Entry 144 - Be Someone's Angel Today

12/18/19

Sometimes life is not about getting what you want, but about being an angel for someone else who is in need of one. I can tell you it feels much more like a blessing when I give than when I receive because when I give, I'm allowing God to move through the giving and I feel the power of God at that moment, and feeling God at that moment is everything to me.

I can't explain it. All I can say is that our job is not just to live our life the best way possible. That's definitely a part, but not the whole. Whenever we're giving an opportunity, whenever God speaks, we listen, and we act in accordance to how he speaks and when he speaks, you feel it everywhere. Be someone's angel today. You never know how it might change their lives, and yours at the same time.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Journal Discourse 84

Journal Discourse 81

Journal Discourse 83