Entry 88 - Believing Correctly

9/20/19

The more I learn, the more I recognize how little I actually know, and so it shocks me when I have conversations with people who are absolutely certain their way of understanding things is the right way and all other ways are wrong.

What shocks me even more, is people who believe if you don't 'believe' or 'think' of God the way that their group thinks, you are in grave danger of eternal hellfire because you failed to look at Him how that group looks at Him. 

It used to be about a relationship with God, now it's how we view God that plays a role on our 'eternal destiny.' God forbid that you think of Him the wrong way, or else your failure to properly grasp the Almighty God will land you in eternal torment in hell. That thinking, in my opinion, is ridiculous. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Journal Discourse 84

Journal Discourse 81

Journal Discourse 83