Entry 104: Choose Wisely

9/29/19

Your life is your life. I cannot help you if you don't even want to help yourself. There's only so much I can do because I have my own life to live. I have big goals ahead, big moments ahead, hard moments ahead, inspiring moments ahead, and I need to focus my precious time, energy and sleep pointed towards my goals, so I can achieve them and answer my calling. This is my mentality every single morning when I wake up.

So many people are living in this cycle of doing things that give their body instant pleasure and gratification, while others choose to live their life in such a way that benefits them in the long run. I pray every day that I will do the latter. I do it for God. I do it to make my family proud. I do it for those rooting me on. I do it to make future me proud of all the hard work I put in to get me where I'll be. I elevate and progress for this world, so that my contribution can be positive and filled with light.

To make your life filled with purpose, you have to start living life with a purpose. Making excuses such as, "This is the time I need to make my mistakes" or  "I'm young" are only hurting you, not helping you. Why would you willingly hurt yourself when you could be on the path to healing and growing? On top of that, those excuses are only wasting your time that God has given you on this Earth. Before you know it, your time will be finished, and you'll be before the Creator of your soul, and boy will that be a trip.

So live your life preparing to meet the Creator of the Universe. Live your life in such a way that will make God proud of you, not disappointed. Every moment you have a choice to choose life or to choose death, to choose right or to choose wrong, to hurt your body or to heal your body, to stay addicted or to be released from addiction, to contribute nothing to this earth, or to contribute all you have to this earth. No one will force you. It's your responsibility to choose, so I pray you choose wisely before your time is up.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Journal Discourse 84

Journal Discourse 81

Journal Discourse 83