Entry 63 - Awe of it all

8/11/19

I cannot begin to fathom how amazing our Creator God is. These past few months, I've felt the hand of God so vibrantly in my life that I'm in constant awe of all that is going on in and around me. Inwardly, I've had a peace from God that no matter how hard it's gotten outside of me, the peace within has never left. 

And my focus of trying to see the good in every situation, to see the beauty in every person, and to consciously look for ways to give back and help others have created a supercharged positive emotion fill me beyond what I've ever experienced before in my life. 

Even when I hit valleys, I still experience them as peaks, and when I'm on a peak, I'm at a place where I don't want to do anything else but to love and serve those around me. God continues to amaze me day by day.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Journal Discourse 84

Journal Discourse 81

Journal Discourse 83