Entry 31.5 - Many Lessons From Vidcon

July 2019

Vidcon has been an answer to prayer. I realized that my passivity to chasing my dreams and not setting goals is killing my opportunities in the future. I can't wait for things to fall in my lap, I have to work my lil toosh off day in and day out. Hearing these successful YouTubers made me realize they literally put it all on the line. They strived for perfection. They set ambitious goals and they achieved them. They never stopped, even when it got hard.

I complained about the time spent to shoot, edit and publish taking 6-8 hours when they're putting in whole days of just shooting and multiple days of editing. I realized how much I've underperformed in that area during the summer. I know during the semester that's another story, but this summer is a gift to do just that. To finally put those 50 hours into YouTube and treat it as my future. To hit those milestones and to not care what other people think. Just like with any job, any career, there are definite goals, that's the same with YouTube, and now I'm not afraid to set my goals and reach them and if someone doesn't like that, it's fine it's not their life. I'm going to take every opportunity to live my best life regardless.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Journal Discourse 84

Journal Discourse 81

Journal Discourse 83