Entry 44 - I Cannot Begin to Fathom

July 29th, 2019

I cannot begin to fathom how amazing God is. He is beyond my wildest dreams. He is beyond all the wonders of the world. He is beyond all good things combined. He is more vast than the stars, and yet as available to us as the air we breathe. He is infinite yet here with us in this very moment. 

His love for us is so intense that we cannot even being to even scratch the surface of its depths. How do you fully comprehend the Creator of an infinite, unending universe, who is everywhere and all places and in all places? 

How can you truly understand the one who knows all people and their deepest parts in every single place all at the same time? How is He available to 7.6 billion people, and yet He still cares about me? I cannot begin to fathom how amazing God truly is.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Journal Discourse 84

Journal Discourse 81

Journal Discourse 83