Entry 185 - My Calling

1/10/20

I feel like my calling is beyond my own understanding. I feel like I'm being deeply prepared for a grand resurfacing into the public eye. To be honest, this isn't something I want nor is it something I don't want. It's just a condition of life. But if it is necessary for me to spread consciousness to the world, then let it be. 

Worldly recognition doesn't add or diminish who I am. I see it simply as another attribute of life. Some have it added, some don't. You're not happier with or without it if you find your happiness from within. Just like your clothes can't add to your height; fame cannot add anything to who I am. It's almost like an accessory to the body.

Just as finite as the body, fleeting, here for one second and gone the next. It's a part of the role I play as this character in this dream, and it's nothing more than that. As long as I am ever connected to the Source, God Himself, I am at peace. All the accessories of life are just that. Accessories, not needed but not, not needed. Just there. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Journal Discourse 84

Journal Discourse 81

Journal Discourse 83