Entry 72 - Just Be

8/24/19

I've come to the realization that anything that is negative, that stirs up fear, that creates division, hatred, anger, jealousy, greed and so on, are not worth of my time or effort. If not saying my opinions or my beliefs keeps the peace around people who can't handle beliefs that differ from theirs, then I will be silent to keep the peace.

I'm learning the secret to abound and to be abased. To know when to sit and know when to stand up. To fight for those who are helpless and resist participating in discussions that lead to hatred and anger. I'm learning that there is not enough time in the day to waste by allowing any negative thought to dig roots and to stir negativity within my own mind. I've found the practical ways in which to let go of these thoughts that are not mine and replace them with positive thinking.

To focus on the good in people, in animals, in the world and so on. These are just a few things that I've acquired through mindfulness, meditation, and remaining in the present. There's a special interconnectedness between the present and God when one learns how liberating and freeing it is to just be.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Journal Discourse 84

Journal Discourse 81

Journal Discourse 83