Entry 260 - Night of a Full Moon

6/9/20

I looked up at the moon and chills ran through my body.

I felt alive.

I looked all around me and I saw the true reality even more so than before.

Jesus prayed that we would know that we are one and finally, for once in my life, I didn’t just believe it, I knew it.

For the first time in my life, I was more clear than ever of who I am, where I came from, where I’m going.

I knew my purpose, I knew this was all part of a plan, I knew I was protected and being guided on this journey of awakening to the reality of all. 

I now know I have a very important job. A very important duty that I’m aware of. I must teach, I must spread this information. I must help people break free from fear, pain, worry and more.

I remember looking up and thinking “Out of all the lives I have lived, the countless lovers, countless trials, finally I stand here fully awake. Thank You God.”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Journal Discourse 84

Journal Discourse 81

Journal Discourse 83