Entry 244 - Unclear Manifestations

5/16/20

I once was having a conversation with a friend about how she wants to have a boyfriend but for some reason she just doesn't have much luck with getting one. I asked her if she thinks it's really about luck or if it's because she isn't quite sure what she wants, or if she is possibly sending mixed signals into the universe. She said that could very well be what it was because she isn't exactly sure if what she wants is what she truly wants. 

I could relate to her because for the longest time I did the same exact thing. What I wanted in a relationship wasn't what I truly wanted. I wanted what other people wanted for me, not what I actually wanted, and that led me to getting boyfriends that made me "look good on the outside" but left me unhappy on the inside.

It wasn't until recently when I got very clear about who I wanted to be in a relationship with and to my surprise, the universe delivered to my expectations, if not even better. When it comes to life, we are constantly manifesting our futures. We are in a constant state of creating our realities every single day. Your outer world is a reflection of your inner world. If you are confused, conflicted, unsure about what you truly want, it will be reflected in your outer world. The two go hand in hand and represent two sides of the same coin. That's why it's incredibly important to become very clear about who you are, your truth, and who you envision yourself to be with. 

The way I liken unclear manifestations is if you go into a burger shop and order a burger with no cheese, pay for it, sit there, wait for it, but then halfway into them making it, you ask another employee for a burger with cheese. But then ten minutes later, you ask for a burger with no cheese. You're sending mixed signals to the burger shop employees, and you probably won't get a burger until you make up your mind on what you really want. The burger shop, similar to the universe, will see your indecisiveness as a reason to not give you what you want because what you want is unclear or constantly changing, or the universe will give you bits and pieces that aren't coherent to your truth. 

The best thing you can do for yourself is sit down in seclusion, dive deep into yourself, and consider what you truly want. Consider what makes your heart feel alive. Consider what gets you excited. Consider this and trust that this person is best for you, even if everyone else in the world might object for whatever reason, you know in your heart of hearts what is best for you. This will require you to take some time to dive deep into your strengths, weaknesses, and your innermost reality to find what you clearly desire to manifest. But once you take the time to do so, you will send clear signals out and make it easier for the universe to send someone who matches that which you look for. Remember, we are constantly creating our reality, attracting certain types of friends, and becoming based off of how we are creating. Don't take this lightly, this is your life.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Journal Discourse 84

Journal Discourse 81

Journal Discourse 83