Entry 214 - Update

2/12/20

Okay it's February 12th 2020 and how do I explain what is happening to me...

I am getting more feelings of oneness and interconnectedness with everything and everyone...

I feel a constant surge of energy all throughout my body that at times is very strong. 

I feel more sensitive to the energy that is around me.

I have this innate feeling that nothing is real. All is a dream and a deep realization that we are not our bodies, but spiritual brings having a human experience. 

I feel like there are certain things I just know without explanation. Like my gut is fine-tuned beyond what is used to be.

I feel an incredibly intense, deep, unending love for every human and everything else on this planet. This love is so deep that I get emotional about the smallest experiences with the creation and other people.

It's like my fear has dissipated and been replaced with a trust that feels almost innate. 

When I look back at pictures of myself, it's almost like I'm seeing a completely different person. Like everything to the way I think, to the way I process information, to the way I react and so much more. I'm just so different.

There's so much energy surging in me that my hands are bright red and sweaty, and I feel it. It doesn't stop, it's so weird.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Journal Discourse 84

Journal Discourse 81

Journal Discourse 83