Journal Discourse Part 76

I used to think I lived alone in my head.
That my fantasies were only for me and God to see.
Little did I know, they were as real as me in another universe.
Being lived out by a stronger Ky able to be more true to himself.
Until I found my power within to manifest them in this playpen.

--

January 1st 2023

Why get obsessed with a map?

Why would Jesus need to die for our sins when they’re already dead?

--

January 2nd

We are all constantly channeling either the ego or our true selves.

--

Stem cells as service to self, more versatile, more malleable.

Organ cells help one particular organ. They're a part of a collective movement in which they were created to be.

Think of ants or bees as service to others and spiders & snakes as service to self.

They all still serve a higher purpose for the higher good. You can’t have flies without spiders. They all hold a sacred space to help balance one another.

--

January 3rd

I think there are definite pros to religion, but there are also major cons to each belief system that is unverified. There are times when I still have trouble trusting my intellect because I was programmed by my particular denomination to believe, “you should not trust yourself. You’re wholly evil and you deserve to die.” (The Catholic doctrine of original sin) But that belief seeped into every part of my life where I didn’t trust myself to get good grades. I didn’t trust myself that I was good enough in sports. I didn’t trust myself that I could do a good job. Even up until this day, I’m healing from the cons in religion, but I’m still grateful for the pros.

--

Letter to a follower of Christianity:

I know you perceive me as thinking I’m “superior” to you, but I highly recommend changing your beliefs from what you think, to what someone says they are. When I say I see all as equal, I mean it.

I see religion as an extension of humanity, as culture, society, and traditions are. Each religion contains its own set of belief systems that can become more unique as time goes by. I respect any part of religion that encourages love, and I think it’s great that you found a mix between Jewish and Christian teachings that resonate and make sense to your life path.

I appreciate the good and I try to leave the harmful. I don’t think you need to believe in the validity of a particular religion to know God. Yes, my beliefs are constantly changing because we all are changing at different rates. The more one learns, the more one changes with that new knowledge. I perceive beliefs like clothes. Cool to put on and take off, but impermanent in nature that serves a temporary purpose. I like to learn from all, so I appreciate our conversations.

I like to go in and out of learning from religion, but I do not submit to a religion as a servant. I do serve God, though. Whatever that might mean to you, because it most likely means something different to each person.

--

If you don’t believe you’re more than your body, of course you will assume you're limited by your bodily programs and environment.

--
January 4th

if you don’t do the work, don’t expect to get the results.

--

There’s a level of fear present in new age spirituality that makes them ripe and susceptible to indoctrination, parallel to Christian's.

Since Christian indoctrination requires a palpable amount of fear to transfer from one fear based belief system to another, if they can convince you there’s will make you safer, they will decode and reprogram you successfully.

Instead of these people surrendering fully, whether that’s to themselves or through Jesus directly, they end up surrendering to the religion of Christianity and becoming a servant to it.

--

Love is the content and the context.

It’s the content behind every action that stems love, and it’s the context in which the action arises from and dissolves back into the background of.

For example, when you buy your friend a TV because they cannot afford it at the moment.

When you give a homeless person money to buy his next meal.

When you clean your mom’s car so that she is more relaxed.

When you’re there for a friend when they’re going through a hard time.

This is all love experienced in the form of content. Love is being channeled through physical action to the receiver. The giver and receiver thus are able to experience a divine oneness through this channel of love.

Love can also be experienced as the context behind every form. Love can be experienced beyond every action as the field which all action of love arises from.

For example, the fish in the ocean might be the love embodied in form, but the surrounding ocean is the love as the context (even though it is still technically form).

A better example is a star is love embodied in form, and the space between the starts is love as the context. Both are part of love, and one is not better than the other.


They both provide unique experiences to the one who connects their consciousness to the form of love or the formless aspects of love.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Journal Discourse 84

Journal Discourse 81

Journal Discourse 83