Entry 227 - I Follow my Heart

4/26/20

So what am I to do?
Besides follow my heart even if it leads me away from you?
Trust my gut that I’m doing what I’m supposed to do.
That to say I don’t know used to be a fear.
But now it means I’ve made peace with the unknown.
Harmony has re-entered my life.
Instead of swimming against the current,
I am floating on my back gently down the river.
Not focused on the past or the future but on the here and right now.
Constantly living on the edge of the unknown, and making the unknown my good friend.
No fear, no worry, just complete and total acceptance for what is right now.
So my heart sings in tune with the melody of now.
The choices I make are no longer in terms of
duality but of reality.
Not in terms of this is the right choice, this is the wrong choice.
But in terms of awareness, of completeness.
I now follow what melody makes my heart sing.
What enlivens the bones and resurrects my being.
My heart is in tune with the melody of Now.
The Now is the song of reality.
And listening to the melody is the only thing that makes my heart truly dance.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Journal Discourse 84

Journal Discourse 81

Journal Discourse 83